Elite Basketball Wheelchair from RGK Wheelchairs
The most widely used basketball chair in Europe is now available in the USA.
MEET THE ELITE BY RGK WHEELCHAIRS
- Weighing in just over 20lbs with heat treated 7020 Aluminum the RGK Elite is one of the lightest and strongest basketball wheelchairs on the market.
- Suitable for 1-4.5 class intermediate or professional wheelchair basketball players.
- Measured for optimized ergonomics to maximize your power.
- Custom seating positions to suit your game and create a unique connection with your wheelchair.
- Kenda Kaliente tires and Bones Reds high precision caster bearings as standard
Aerospace grade aluminum as standard
Tried and tested rigid chassis design since 2011
Reinforced “impact areas” to prevent game and travel damage, such as backrest and anti tip
Heavy duty frame design available
Range of ergonomic backrest options to support your requirements for maximum comfort and balance
Ergonomic seat for pelvic positioning and optimum balance
Taper seat, V-front or asymmetrical frame design for super responsiveness
Range of Ratchet and Velcro strapping to connect you securely to the frame
Calf strap and toe strap supplied as standard
Waist strap available for additional support
Fixed and adjustable mounting for versatility
Fixed or adjustable axle position
Fixed or adjustable footrest position
Single or double anti-tip
Fixed or removable anti-tip
Fixed or height adjustable backrest
Fixed or removable side guards
Range of front wing designs
Airtech Breathable Upholstery
New mesh strap adjustable seat upholstery including low profile titanium buckles
Tension adjustable backrest and centre pad, including mesh cover panels and low profile titanium buckles, for better support and positioning
Breathable material to keep you cool
Lightweight and tough for longevity with kevlar reinforced wings