Grand Slam Tennis Wheelchair from RGK Wheelchairs
The most widely used tennis wheelchair in Europe is now available in the USA.
MEET THE GRAND SLAM BY RGK WHEELCHAIRS
- Weighing in just over 15 lbs with heat treated 7020 Aluminum the RGK Grand Slam is one of the lightest and strongest tennis wheelchairs on the market.
- Suitable for quadriplegics and open classification intermediate or professional wheelchair tennis players
- carbon fibre knee support system with ratchet adjustment for maximum support and agility.
- Measured for optimized ergonomics to maximize your power.
- Custom seating positions to suit your game and create a unique connection with your wheelchair.
- Kenda Kaliente tires and Bones Reds high precision caster bearings as standard
Aerospace grade aluminum as standard.
Rigid open frame for efficient manoeuvring.
Reinforced “impact areas” to prevent game and travel damage, such as backrest and anti tip.
Range of ergonomic backrest options to support your requirements for maximum comfort and balance.
Ergonomic seat for pelvic positioning and optimum balance.
Taper seat, V-front or asymmetrical frame design for super responsiveness.
Custom cushion configurations available.
Range of Ratchet and Velcro strapping to connect you securely to the frame
Calf strap and toe strap supplied as standard
Waist strap available for additional support
Fixed and adjustable mounting for versatility
Fixed or adjustable axle position
Fixed or adjustable footrest position
Single or double anti-tip
Fixed or removable anti-tip
Fixed or height adjustable backrest
Fixed or removable side guards
Airtech Breathable Upholstery
New mesh strap adjustable seat upholstery including low profile titanium buckles
Tension adjustable backrest and centre pad, including mesh cover panels and low profile titanium buckles, for better support and positioning
Breathable material to keep you cool
Lightweight and tough for longevity with kevlar reinforced wings